Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tipsy Tuesday


Every Tuesday I will be posting real estate / home tips. Hence the name....Tipsy Tuesday! Please feel free to submit questions during the week for me to answer as well. I am here to help you!

This weeks topic: Design Tips

  • If you are unsure about what style you are looking for or if a certain piece of furniture will fit in with what you already have. Ask a designer. You may have to pay a small fee, but it is much more cost effective than buying something that doesn't work and then having to replace it. Don't know a designer? I have a great one that I can hook you up with. Just contact me!
  • Have great hardwood floors that don't quite keep your feet warm? Area rugs can really help with this...and if you want to break the room up a bit to feel more comfy....you can layer a fun rug on top of your area rug. See pic below.
Image: Ciao Interiors
  • Lighting can make a room feel warm and inviting. Instead of using overhead lighting try using floor and table lamps to add a little more character to the room.


No comments:

Post a Comment